Key Account Executive/ Manager
Phnom Penh, Cambodia(1)
Permanent / Regular
Fixed duration contract (0)
Accounting and taxation
of Legal and accounting activities
- Khmer (Very good)
- English (Very good)
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, or a related field, Master’s degree is preferred
• At least 6 years of experience in the beverage industry with 4 years of managerial experiences
• Understanding of consumer insights and market trends
• Knowledge of beverage markets
• Knowledge of business models and strategies
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills both in English and in Khmer
• Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Ability to work under pressure
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to travel and station in the upcountry.
• Develop strategic and operational plans for the work group, manage execution, and evaluate outcomes. Construct and implement sales strategies to grow market share and achieve targets.
• Manage, lead, and train sales force; provide guidelines and solutions to problems; evaluate performance and make recommendations for sales action. Motivate team members to develop their potential, achieve peak productivity and performance.
• Conduct market surveys; collect market information and data related to market price and competitor activities for management review on a regular basis. Analyze current market trends and situations, draw conclusions, and make recommendations to the management team.
• Forecast, develop accounts and promotional plans, and manage profitability. Increases regional sales and profitability through new account acquisitions. Develop, implement and evaluate regional Plans within designated areas to achieve optimal results.
• Participate in negotiations of sponsorship with outlets. Ensure all outlets within the assigned territories are well represented with company products. Manage distributors network to achieve distribution target by regions and outlet types.
• Review the allocation and types of Point-of-Sale Materials (POSM) of Sales Team to outlets. Ensure that all merchandising and POSM adhere to marketing guidelines. Assist in implementing promotional activities as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned