The project is carried out and implemented with financial support from the Swedish International Development Agency (Sida).
To support Skill Development and Employment for Youth in Cambodia
• HRINC, and Arbetformedlingen, Swedish Public Employment Services (SPES)
Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
2.5 Years ( Feb 2013- August 2015)
- Component 1: Coordination and support to the implementation of National Youth Strategy
- Component 2: Strengthening and further development of National Employment Agency
- Component 3: Actions to support skills development and entrepreneurship for youth in rural areas
The tripartite action to cnhance the contribution of labour migration to growth and development in ASEAN (the TRIANGLE II Project) will work in the greatermekong sub region and Malaysia with the overall goal of maximizing the contribution of labour migration to equitable, inclusive and stable growth in ASEAN.
Migrant Worker Resource Center and Support Service, Battambang (MRC-BTB)
- Migrant worker are better protected by labour migration governance frameworks
- Policies and programmes harnessthe potential of women and men migrant workers to contribute to economic and social development.
- Labour mobility systems are gender-responsive and increase the efficiency of labour market in the ASEAN region.
The project is executed by the International Labour Organization (ILO) with funding from the People’s Republic of China. The project aims to improve labour market efficiency and participation, reduction unemployment, and enhance the flow of information between job-seekers and employers.
ILO/China South-South Cooperation Project to Expand Employment Service and Enhance Labour Market Information in Cambodia
2014-2016 (Launching 16 January 2014)
Cambodia and Lao PDR
- Improving quality and delivery of employment services provided by the responsible government institutions and their network of job centers.
- Improving the data collection, analysis and dissemination to allow for better job matching.