- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering /Surveying, or related field.
- Basic AutoCAD Land Development.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in surveying field.
- Good Skilled at using & operating the Total Station Machine D-GPS, Mapping, Leveling.
- Possess good problem solving skills and management skills
- Hard working and be able to work under pressure
- Good ethical manner and moral attitude
- Prepare final BOQ’s and preliminary schedules for all trades & across all projects
- Prepare contract conditions in conjunction with the construction department inputs
- Define, forecast, survey the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Arrange for tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other docs
- Measure, follows up and values supplier deliverables and completed works on site
- Provide clarifications on contractual queries and rates, quantity analysis, review all contract documentation, review
monthly payment claims and values any variations
- Advise on the selection and sourcing of construction materials, assists negotiations
- Conduct feasibility study to estimate materials, time, labor and cost requirements
- Manage all cost planning relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to variations
and the final figures, keeps track of project costing
- Minimize the cost of projects and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards & quality,
centralize all information related to construction costs.
Prey Veng Job Center
Addrss: 01 Village, Sangkat Kampong Leav, Prey Veng Tonw, Prey Veng Province
Tel: 081 786 655/043 210 277